Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Appliances Begin to be Installed


Electricity and gas have arrived on our island. Today the oven and the warming drawer were installed and plugged in. Although they are capable of being fully functional, we'll not use them in favor of keeping the protective plastic covering on them until after more work has been completed.

On top of the oven are the grates for the cook top sitting in their styrofoam. The cooktop and downdraft ventilation are still being installed.

Lots of items are waiting in the wings and ready for their next steps.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I've been following the progress and I can't believe what I see. I stepped away for awhile and wow. Seems like things are moving along. I can not wait to see it in person, however, no ETA when that'll happen.

Thanks Gerald for keeping this BLOG up.