This is a quick and easy summer salad that's perfect for a potluck or picnic.
Creamy Cucumber, Radish, & Tomato Salad
- 1 English cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 bunch radishes, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dill, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 4-6 ounces feta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Prepare all vegetables in place in a large bowl. Start with tomatoes. I cut them in half "south pole to north pole" and the again "across the equator." Seed them as best as possible to reduce water content and let them drain in a colander while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Whisk mayonnaise with lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the vegetable bowl and toss to coat.
- Add feta and herbs and toss to mix.
- Place salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Garnish with plenty of dill and chives.